Tithing– This is the capital demand for success to an open heaven, as it is the master key to a world of financial fortune. As it is written “ bring ye all tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house, and prove now herewith, said the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out of blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10
We must understand that any sacrifice can bring us to any level of blessing, but only tithing can preserve it. This is when we don’t tithe, the devourers is guaranteed access. Therefore Financial Dominion is impossible without tithing. Note that it is not a church doctrine but God’s covenant.
- Worship offering– We are admonished not to come into God’s presence empty handed. As is written “three times in a year, shall all thy nations appear before the Lord of thy God in the place which he shall choose: In the feast of the unleavened bread, and in the feast of tabernacles: and thy shall appear before the Lord empty: Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord thy God which he hath given thee.” Deut 16:16-17
- Kingdom Promotion giving: The Bible says “ Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness: and all these things shall be added unto you Mathew 6:33 and Hag 1: 3-14
- Giving to Biological Parents: We tap into the blessings in our parents’ heart when we bring them venison such as they love. We provoke the release of blessing from their heart like Isaac poured his heart out to bless Jacob. The word of God instructs us to honor our father and mother in the Lord that it might be well with us. This includes Financial Blessing.
- Giving to our Spiritual parents: Our spiritual parents also constitute a platform for release of covenant blessings. We tap into the patriarchal blessings through giving to our spiritual parents.
- Giving to the poor: Giving to the needy around us is a platform that empowers us for financial dominion Job 28:4-12 and Prov 28:27
- Giving for common good: This involves blessing humanity at large which is commonly referred to as charity. We may not have anything now, but when God sees that it is in our hearts, he begins to open his blessings in our direction. Gen 22:17-18
- Giving to ministers of word: These are blessings that accrue to us when we give to men and women of God who minister to our spiritual needs. As it written ‘Let him that is taught in the word communication, unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth that he shall also reap. For the that soweth in the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption: but he that soweth in the spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting’ Gal 6:6-8
Christ, our perfect example was a master giver. He gave and gave his life; A living sacrifice indeed. This must be wgy he commanded such dimension of Financial Dominion while he physically walked the planet of earth. Mathew 17:26-27 and Mark 4:39-41